Friday, September 24, 2010

Amanda Enayati Lives Out My Revenge Fantasy

The other day while riding my bike, a car cut me off and knocking me off my bicycle and leaving me with a nasty case of road rash, a destroyed Rolex, and a damaged $2,500 bicycle.  He didn't even stop to see if I was alright.

As I hear from other cyclists, that kind of thing is a depressing reality.  I admit, I'd like to hunt down the SOB who ran off and knock a few of his (or her, I'm a modern, equal opportunity kind of guy) teeth out.

Amanda Enayati didn't get knocked off her bike, but she did get robbed.  And she found the thief - a lot of very clever sleuthing.  He was out on parole and now he's back in prison. She writes about it in this article on Salon - and it's just awesome.  Check it out.

Shattered Glass, Flickr CC from USB



No comments:

Post a Comment