Monday, September 18, 2006

Strange Rituals

I went to the doctor this morning for my annual check-up. In fact, today, I had everything fixed. I started with the most important stuff, my car. I had it dropped off for service this morning at 7:30am. I then proceeded on to the dermatologist and then to my GP (General Practictioner).



Both my dermatologist and my GP like to poke and prod and see lots of skin, if only to determine that I still don't have skin cancer. The thing I find odd is that they both leave the room for you to undress and then come back in. Then, after they've seen stuff that I don't get around to viewing, the leave the room so you can dress again. This is a utterly perplexing ritual I mean, just stay while I get dressed. You're not going to see anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment